BRNO

So I am sure that you all have been exposed to these temporary tattoos on images from beach or festivals. I have fallen to this emerging summer trend too. It just reminds me the childhood when you get small tattoos in gums or under yogurts (does somebody remembers that too?). 

These are super fashionable and easy to use. There are variety of colours, sizes and shapes and you are free to experiment on your body as you like. Every temporary tattoo stay up to a week and I goes very well to summer outfits. These are from Bare Baroque and they have many choices of tatoos packs. It was very hard to choose which one to start with first. So here are little review of images and Bare Baroque's temporary tattoos on me so far. Summer has not end, so I will change and wear them every day! Have you fallen into this trend too? Share with us your image with a tattoo and let's get inspired by each other!