One evening my cousin was doing this sporty back bag as a present for her friend, the result looked very lovely and suitable for this Vietnamese/Asian style of girls as I have seen and observed from streets. Next day she has bought another piece of fabrics to make another bag for herself, so I said, I want one too and I want to try to do so. So here are results of our evenings of hand making ))
The small hand pack suitable for leisure travels, sports and beach days. It reminds me of the time when I was back in elementary and using these similar bags for PE or shoes. But oh well, time is repeating and everything can be re-used for new puroposes, as those sandals that are trendy this summer:)














Paired my DIY red-white patterned bag with small flowers together with Pepe Jeans feather top and pastel yellow shorts with light navy slippers.

     Find me as well on photography page / facebook twitter / instagram / bloglovin' / shop my closet